Tuesday 15 April 2014

Summer Calling! Stephanie Ho Artist Newsletter #6

Inline image 1

Hello!

I recently got back from a 3 weeks' holiday in Hong Kong. Though the main purpose of the trip was to visit family, I took the opportunity to meet up with some new and old clients there. It is always a delight to hear how my paintings brought life to their rooms.

Inline image 2
(Photo courtesy of Kalina King)

As mentioned in my previous newsletter, I have been invited to do a collaboration with artist and curator, Leah Michelle, raising money for Action for Children.

Inline image 3

The event took place at the New Artist Fair 28 - 30 March. Through selling raffle tickets at the art fair, a lucky person won the painting, raising a total of £340 for the charity. Some of the paintings exhibited are still up for grab, including the very popular Nano series (12 x 12 cm), a selection of 30 x 30 cm from the Human Planet and the latest Four Seasons series. Do let me know if you would be interested.

Inline image 4

After a short break, I am back in the saddle. Though life is so different with a little one, I really treasure every single minute I get to paint. There are so many new ideas floating in my head; I just can't wait to put them all on canvas!

With summer just around the corner, I am very much looking forward to some fruitful and inspirational months ahead.

Best regards,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment