Tuesday 15 April 2014

Stephanie Ho Artist Newsletter #4

Inline image 1



Hello!


Hope you are well.

It's been a very busy few months for work. Among all excitement, the highlight got to be the completion of one of my largest commission to date, including The Great Queue, 250 x 90 cm, which has taken over my living room for a good couple of months. It's a relief to learn that the client is very pleased with the outcome.

Inline image 2

Exhibitions 

In addition to commission works, I have also taken part in a number of group exhibitions and art fairs recently, including People, A Figurative Exhibition by Lemon Art at Bankside Gallery, London; Asia Contemporary Art Show with Art Beatus, at JW Marriot Hotel Hong Kong and New Artist Fair at Truman Brewery in Brick Lane, London. A big THANK YOU to all of you who came to support!



Inline image 3Inline image 4

Press featured

Thanks to the hard work of various parties, my works have been featured in a number of publications and websites recently, including Hong Kong Sharp DailyEconomic JournalJessica Magazine and Japan Art Collectors for the Asia Contemporary Art Show, and most recently, New This Week andSpotlight on London Collection on Saatchi Online:

http://www.sharpdaily.hk/article/sup/20130930/235105/爽Fun-亞洲當代藝術展-側影新星/



Inline image 5

Upcoming Exhibition

I am delighted to be shortlisted again for this year's East West Art Award. An exhibition of all the finalists' work will take place between 22nd and 26th Oct at La Galleria in Pall Mall, London. There will be an Opening Party on Tuesday the 22nd (6.30 - 9 pm) and Award Ceremony on Thursday 24th (6.30 - 9 pm). Please let me know if you would be interested to attend the events and I shall add your name to my guest lists. Exhibition is open to public 22 - 26 Oct, 11 am - 6 pm (Tue - Fri), 11 am - 12 pm (Sat).


With a new arrival expected in a month's time, this is probably going to be my last exhibition of the year. I plan to take this opportunity to update my portfolio and website and hopefully be in full swing again very soon.

All the best,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment